We want you to feel confident about what we’re doing to keep students safe, please take a minute to review our policies & procedures to prevent the transmission of COVID19:
- All class attendance is limited to a maximum of 6 students
- Open studio attendance is limited to 3 members at a time
- Services are by appointment only, no walk-ins are permitted
- All staff to receive comprehensive training on COVID transmission prevention before, during and after your visit
- Face masks are required at all times within the building
- New goggles ($3) and hearing protection ($1) and disposable gloves ($1/pair) will be available for purchase (classes only). Although we will not be stocking face shields, students are welcome to bring one to class. Note: gloves are only permitted when using hand-driven tools, they are not permitted when operating power-driven tools as they may get caught and cause bodily harm
- To allow for social distancing, pathways will be clearly marked, students will approach equipment one-by-one and each student will have their own workbench
- Instructors and students must wash hands in the restroom to the right before entering the studio. Hand sanitizer will be available for use during class
- Thorough cleaning following CDC guidelines of any high touch surfaces, including tools, equipment, workbenches etc, before, during and after class. Cleaning sprays and wipes will be available throughout the studio
- Students, members or instructors exhibiting flu- like symptoms are asked to stay home and reschedule their session at a later date
- Students, members or instructors who have recently traveled to places on the travel advisory list and have not self- quarantined for at least 14 days are asked to stay home.
We can’t wait to see you again!
THE DIY JOINT TEAM